Friday, May 30, 2008

{born at the wrong time}





Seriously, people. It's almost comical.

I am this >.< close to saying things like, "You damn kids with your ipods and your cell phones and your eminem music songs."

I do NOT belong in this era. I should have been born in about 1950. Then I would have been 19 in 1969 and that would have suited me much better.

When I made this Sunset Black & White action, I kind of had a vision of what I wanted it to look like. I was picturing the photos inside the 4 disc CD collection of The Band's Last Waltz.

I've mentioned The Last Waltz several times here primarily because I essentially worship it. Music, in many, many ways, is a central part of my spirituality. And, at the risk of sounding 150 years old, 'they' just don't make music the way 'they' used to make it. Not even close.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are seriously the Cat's Ass. xoxoxox

And I love that you consider me an inspiration.